Ivy I. Norris, M.D., F.A.C.M.S. is a board certified dermatologist specializing is Mohs micrographic surgery.
- Graduated from the University of Kentucky with a BS in Biology.
- Obtained her medical degree from the University of Louisville College of Medicine.
- Completed her internship at the Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Washington.
- Completed her dermatology residency at the University of Vermont Medical Center in Burlington, Vermont where she was selected as chief resident.
- Completed her Mohs surgery fellowship under Joel Cook, M.D. at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston.
- Certified by the American Board of Dermatology in 2018 and is a diplomate member.
- Certified by the American College of Mohs Surgery in 2019.
- Obtained her Physician and Surgery License by the Washington State Medical Board in 2019.
- Practiced as an associate physician practicing Mohs surgery, cosmetic & general dermatology at Northwest Dermatology in Spokane, Washington.
- Active member of the American College of Mohs Surgery, American Academy of Dermatology & the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery.
- Published multiple articles in peer-reviewed journals and has given multiple presentations at national meetings.