Ms. Stratton is a licensed Physician Assistant with specialized training in dermatology.
- Graduated cum laude from Harding University with a BS of Arts in Science and Math.
- Obtained her Masters of Science in Physicians Assistant Studies in December of 2011.
- Member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants,
American Academy of Physician Assistants, and
Kentucky Academy of Physician Assistants.
- Originally from Kernersville, North Carolina. Samantha loves reading and scrapbooking.
- She is an active member of her church and any additional spare time is spent watching ESPN, and following UK athletics.