Dr. Grossman is a board certified physician who practices general, surgical and cosmetic dermatology in Central Kentucky.
- She obtained her Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition from the University of Kentucky where she was awarded the Presidential Scholarship.
- After her internal medicine internship at the University of Louisville, Dr. Grossman completed her dermatology residency at East Carolina University in Greenville, NC.
- Dr. Grossman was certified by the American Board of Dermatology in 2018.
- She is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery.
- She is a native of Cynthiana, Kentucky.
- In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, gardening and spending time with family and friends.
- Dr. Grossman and her husband are happy to be back in their home state.