Dr. Renzi is board certified dermatologist and Mohs Micrographic Surgeon practicing in Central Kentucky.
- Graduated from Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA with a Bachelor of Science in Biology.
- Obtained his medical degree from the Cooper Medical School of Rowan University in Camden, NJ.
- Completed his internal medicinal and dermatology residencies at the Cooper University Hospital in Camden, NJ. where he was named Chief Resident.
- Completed his fellowship in Dermatologic Surgery at the Cooper University Hospital.
- Served as the Practice Transformation Consultant for Continuum Health Alliance in Marlton, NJ.
- Earned scholarships from the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery in 2019 and 2020.
- Was the recipient of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery Cutting Edge Research Grant in 2019.
- Served as the President of the Cooper Medical School Rowen University Simulation Society and Curriculum Advisory Board.
- Published several articles in peer-reviewed dermatologic journals and given presentations at national meetings.
- Member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, American Academy of Dermatology, and the Philadelphia Dermatologic Society.
- In his spare time, Dr. Renzi enjoys golfing, snowboarding and traveling.